MDG Boston On-Line Forum Recording
How do you disrupt your own business before others do? AI is grabbing headlines across industries from education to medical diagnostics and expert assistants to research.
As business leaders, we are the gatekeepers who must decide how to leverage this technology in medical product design and clinical decision support to improve patient outcomes and to improve quality of life.
Our panelists will explore a range of topics including:
- How AI-enabled medical devices will help shape the Future of Healthcare
- How to navigate the opportunities and dangers; including five categories that represent resistance to change
- What are some ways for companies to leverage AI to stay competitive in the development of medical products?
- Open AI Platform, Documentation, API Reference, Examples, & Playground
- Greg Brockman – OpenAI Co-founder:
- MassMEDIC Webinar Recording:
- Harvard Business Review:
- Digital Tonto At the Crossroads of Media, Marketing, and Technology – Blog by Greg Satell
- Reference Books:
- Cascades by Greg Satell
- Mapping Innovation by Greg Satell
- Outlive: The Science and Art of Longevity by Peter Attia MD
- Deep Medicine: How Artificial Intelligence Can Make Healthcare Human Again by Eric Topol MD
- HealthCare Dive:
- Boston Consulting Group: Generative AI Will Transform Health Care Sooner Than You Think