MassMEDIC Webinar Recording
In medical device development, a good Quality Assurance Process is critical to ensuring that the device is safe and meets requirements. Having a Quality Assurance Team experienced in verification strategy, protocol development, and execution will increase product quality, and mitigate project risk; saving time and additional costs associated with program delays.
A partnership between Quality Assurance and Development is essential to achieving high value out of the verification effort. This session includes strategies you can employ to reduce friction in the verification effort and to help mitigate any impact on cost and schedule.
- Best practices in the development and execution of verification plans and protocols
- Tailoring verification plans based on project needs, risk profile, and regulatory strategy
- Strategies to help mitigate schedule impact and risks when verification start is delayed
- The benefits of planning for verification early in a project
- Implementation of Agile methodologies with continuous code review/integration testing
The Massachusetts Medical Device Industry Council (MassMEDIC) represents the thriving health technology sector in Massachusetts and New England, representing more than 300 MedTech companies. Through advocacy, events, mentoring networks, and matchmaking, MassMEDIC is the engine of one of the most powerful life sciences clusters in the world. Join MassMEDIC to get access to events like this and many more benefits.